The UbiNET Platform is built up from several propositions that each hold a key relationship ecosystem. UbiNET is designated a planet wide system as its architecture is designed for any planet and an in-transit mode for between planets.
- UbiNET Platform – Blockchain data management of unique id in ThingCoin
- UbiNET-c-Token – Corporation (Business) Cryptocurrency that issues ThingCoin’s
- UbiNET-p-Token – Person (Individual) Cryptocurrency that issues ThingCoin’s
- ThingCoin – Data description of micro-sensor embedded in everything
- UbiNET – Geographic Coin
While the system has been defined using the constructs of blockchain and cryptocurrency they are just the enablers of a complex data system with millions of products and services from full lifecycle recycling to personal security and most importantly personal privacy.
UbiNET Open API Marketplace
UbiNET Inc. will be setting up some of the initial data products for participants but will also establish an open API marketplace for developers to access non personally identifiable data and personal open API for individuals to choose who can access their identification and their transaction details.
Initial Coin Offerings
UbiNET has decided to offer the ThingCoin as a SAFT (simple agreement for future tokens) Token as such we are expecting the early release of 20,000,000 tokens to be focused on gamification while the outstanding balance of 80,000,000 will be released according to the following schedule.
UbiNET release will consist of six tranches;
- 10,000,000 tokens to advisors and friends – in progress
- 20,000,000 tokens to crypto exchanges
- 5,000,000 tokens to partners and affiliates
- 40,000,000 tokens to crypto exchanges
- 5,000,000 tokens to charities and organisations
- 20,000,00 held by UbiNET