UbiNET is a ubiquitous platform and system to deliver Smart Living, for humanity.
#UbiNET is involved the the design of IoT3 a true ubiquitous system for #SmartLiving, the virtualization of human life and the digital interaction between virtual and real worlds. We are working on security, sensors, data, analytics and human interaction technologies.
The UbiNET Platform is built up from several propositions that each hold a key relationship ecosystem. UbiNET is designated a planet wide system as its architecture is designed for any planet and an in-transit mode for between planets.
The UbiNET platform is a unified framework that considers all aspects of future living and is intended to deliver solutions that move humanity on from dealing with mundane transactional activities into Smart Living where these transactions are hidden behind the scenes. The system provides absolute identity of everything, absolute ownership and absolute value.
The platform has a number of components;
- Operational definition described in the Open Network Ecosystem Protocol ONEP, which defines the lightweight data architecture used and its ability to absorb existing Closed IoT 1 and IoT 2 systems data (see descriptions here). ONEP also includes the operational characteristics for each network;
- Personal area network (PAN)
- Local area network (LAN)
- Metropolitan area network (MAN)
- Wide area network (WAN)
- Twin private Blockchain balanced and verified through AI, that monitors individual users daily mutating identity key for ‘is present’ and ‘is not present’ transactions.
- Embedded micro sensor technology that uses ambient power so that everything organic and inorganic can have a sensor.
While the system has been defined using the constructs of blockchain and cryptocurrency they are just the enablers of a complex data system with millions of products and services from full lifecycle recycling to personal security and most importantly personal privacy.