UbiNET Inc is an IoT 3 Smartliving Platform company that links organic and inorganic items on a planet wide unique identity system, it uses proprietary technologies including a twin AI blockchain and is operated in accordance with the secondary handshake Open Network Ecosystem Protocol ONEP.
The UbiNET platform has many use cases one is the removal of all counterfeit products through the full lifecycle management of everything from Creation to Recycling.
Open Network Ecosystem Protocol “covers the use of a secondary handshake through the central registration of all items. This registration is both distributed and localized and cannot be edited (existing in real-time) but can be added to, to establish the current; status, location and identification of any item. This is an extension of the current network paradigms on two fronts one to confirm identity of all network items and two to move this identification beyond technology based items into remote data about all items that are in the creation to recycling lifecycle” excerpt from patent.
The platform has a number of components;
- Operational definition described in the Open Network Ecosystem Protocol ONEP, which defines the lightweight data architecture used and its ability to absorb existing Closed IoT 1 and IoT 2 systems data (see descriptions here). ONEP also includes the operational characteristics for each network;
- Personal area network (PAN)
- Local area network (LAN)
- Metropolitan area network (MAN)
- Wide area network (WAN)
- Twin private Blockchain balanced and verified through AI, that monitors individual users daily mutating identity key for ‘is present’ and ‘is not present’ transactions.
- Embedded micro sensor technology that uses ambient power so that everything organic and inorganic can have a sensor.
In the last six years we have been able to take the concepts from the self building data architecture and transaction history of BitCoin in Blockchain and create our own Blockchain called Ubi.
Ubi is a next generation blockchain that firstly does not use existing codebases associated with blockchain. Ubi is based on Object Oriented Programming that ultimately lends itself to micro services and an API marketplace where companies will be able to engage with Ubi but not through its source code.
There are still a number of limiting factors which are dramatically impacting the ability of UbiNET to be launched;
- 5G was expected to have a near unlimited number of connections through the use of MIMO (multiple input, multiple output), unfortunately limits of one hundred billion have been discussed at the 5G Forum at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in 2017. This would dramatically limit the use of the system to just 100,000 participants.
- There are problems in scaling the blockchain, even by using virtualisation technologies like cloud computing and the light weight nature on ONEP latency could be an issue. due to the vast volumes of transactions and related data calls. Even in cloud computing there are servers and they need to be located somewhere to build a planet wide server system we have investigated on land, undersea and space based farms and don’t have a solution. The use of third party vendors has been ruled out do to access to the source code.
Given no immediate resolution to these impediments our rollout date for UbiNET of 2022 is being put back to 2030.
As ThingCoin is directly related to the value proposition of UbiNET it also won’t be released until there is a clear value to investors.